Last Day of Ramadan This Year

What could be better than taking a stroll whilst waiting for iftar? I enjoy my short me-time where I can walk around with no plan. Just trying out some interesting routes and capture some pics in between. Well, mostly plants, because I keep discovering interesting plants or some new flowers blooming along the way, even when I retake the same path on the other day.


The blue plastered wall reminds me of Chefchaouen, Morocco.


These are some living things on top of a chopped palm tree.



Papaya flowers :)

How did it grow up there, on the roof, just one batch of grass?

I like the shape of these fruits. 

This is the last day of Ramadan, which means people would be start preparing for eid prayer in the next morning. In the area where I live, there are two open space (like some football fields) where people in my neighborhood can do the Eid prayer. The space is plenty, so there is nothing like Eid prayer schedule where people can choose early in the morning or maybe brunch time, which is common in Muslim minority countries. 

Early preparation by aligning plastic ropes to mark the congregation rows.


I notice there are many many types of chili here! Yet I’m still struggling to grow a proper one. Some little white insects keep infesting my chili leaves at home and not long after they will die.  


Chilis spotted!

This cat realized I was taking picture of him/her.

Alhamdulillah, I can hear the adhan, it's time for iftar! And Eid mubarak to you!

Comments

Popular Posts