Back to Reality

After one cancelled flight ti Taipei (it turned out to be rescheduled because of bad weather), three-day-traveling in Taiwan, transferred at Kuala Lumpur LCCT, and a short flight to Jakarta, here I am now, back to Bandung.

Everything behind now seems like a dream. I still couldn't believe that I could make it (I mean survived in Japan, super expensive country), and did numerous traveling and sightseeing, which is now is the opposite. I need to face the 'real' classes, 'real' assignments, and hopefully this will be my last year in university.

In the other hand, I also need to think about my plan after graduation. Life seems hard, as I could see from what's my friends are facing now after graduated. But so far I only want to enjoy my last two semesters in bachelor.

One of my friend keeps asking me: "have you missed Japan already?" and now honestly, I do. I miss all the signs with kanji I hardly recognize, I miss all the elderly scattered everywhere, I miss the wide pedestrian so everyone can walk and ride the bicycle on it, I miss the automatic tap and switch, I miss standing on the right side of the escalator, I miss the heated toilet with bidet, I miss the clean air without much pollution, I miss the dorm with high speed internet, I miss my friends there, and of course I miss サーモンバジル, my number one favorite sushi at スシロー.
from here, and FIY this is meccha super awesome seriously delicious. It melts in your mouth. 

Comments

Popular Posts